Campus Grad - CHI - CX FT 2020
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
We serve an array of interesting and exciting clients across four key service areas: Customer Experience, Mergers & Acquisitions, Operations Excellence, and Technology Business Analytics. You will provide expertise, lead technical implementation initiatives or deliver operation improvement across industries such as Consumer & Industrial Products, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking MBA (or equivalent graduate degree) candidates with a strong desire to pursue a career in consulting in its Customer Experience Practice. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to lead a project team while staying focused and multi-task oriented in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also need to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client personnel, senior management and the project team. The candidate should have relevant experience and familiarity with contact center, CRM and customer MDM, preferably in healthcare, financial services, and utilities. Beginning with strategy and business process analysis, we provide value for our customers through custom-built solutions on Salesforce that utilize modern development and integration technologies in order to drive customer success. He/she should also have experience working with clients to create financial models and develop risk mitigation approaches and strategies to help them manage investment risk and promote strategies to justify investments and solutions.
Experienced hires in the Customer Experience (CX) practice need to be
flexible, resourceful, and multi-faceted. West Monroe's CX practice maintains
an operating principal known as OneCX. This means that our offerings are not
delivered or articulated in silos; rather they supplement and inform each other
in pursuit of broader transformational objectives. Team members in CX get opportunities to transform our client's customer experience journey through
multi-disciplinary solutions. This entails delivering business, strategy,
and technology solutions across different industries. An experienced CX
team member at West Monroe will broaden his/her end to end Customer Experience
expertise while developing or showcasing a specialization in a particular
- Client Delivery:
- Work directly with clients to implement processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency across business and technical functions
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to create new business processes
- Facilitate client workshops focused designing future state business process and requirements
- Support detailed requirements gathering
- Lead program evaluations against industry leading practices across industries
- Interface with all levels of management both internally and at client sites
- Work closely with engagement management to reduce project risk
- Program Management:
- Participate in the creation of project-related deliverables such as project plans, implementation plans, communication plans, and status reports
- Work closely with engagement team to reduce project risk
- Work closely with members of WMP as well as our clients to establish rapport
- Business and Practice Development:
- Participate in the business development process by assisting in the development of project approaches and proposals
- Participate in the practice development process by assisting in the development of tools, methodologies, templates, and techniques used by WMP on client assignments
- Mentor and coach other consultants on the job through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline; MBA or other Master’s degree in process
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a team-based professional environment
- Demonstrated success in project management and business analysis
- Experience in developing work plans, project scopes, and pricing estimates
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, demonstrate excellent judgment and decision-making, and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate interest and understanding of the preferred practice area
- Prior experience in consulting is preferred, but not required
- Experience with implementations, business requirements gathering, vendor evaluation, or scoping a technology or software platform is helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications, and client relations skills
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 80% is required
Candidates will be invited to the West Monroe Partners office for interviews. The interviews will include: Behavioral, Case, Values Contribution, Skills Assessment, and Practice Alignment. Office interview dates are flexible, with Fridays being preferred.Please complete the online application on West Monroe’s Grad Careers site prior to the interviews.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.